Effective date: January 29, 2019
HANDLE LLC (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://handlesite.com website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
- Service is the https://handlesite.com website operated by HANDLE LLC
- Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Data Processors (or Service Providers) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject (or User) is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you, if you consent to our sending them to you. If you do opt-in, you may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by clicking on the unsubscribe link or the instructions provided on our website or in any email we send.
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
You can instruct your browser to refuse all or some cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Advertising Cookies. Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
Use of Data
HANDLE LLC uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or inquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
HANDLE LLC may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so, and you have not withdrawn that permission.
Retention of Data
HANDLE LLC will retain your Personal Data for as long as you use our Services. If you delete your account with us, we will retain your Personal Data for up to one year, or, if your Personal Data is being used as part of a database for internal analysis purposes or Service improvement, then we will retain your Personal Data until the database is updated. In no case will we retain your data for more than 18 months.
HANDLE LLC will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
HANDLE LLC may disclose your Personal Data to our legal counsel or to law enforcement in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of HANDLE LLC
- To prevent or investigate possible fraud in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Policy on “Do Not Track” Signals under the California Online Protection Act (CalOPPA)
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are in the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. HANDLE LLC aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where HANDLE LLC relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. If we are unable to comply with your request, we will inform within a reasonable amount of time as to the reason we are unable to comply.
To exercise your rights with respect to your Personal Data you can log into your account, or if the option to exercise the particular right at issue is not available in your account, you may contact us at [email protected]
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority in your country in the European Economic Area about our collection and use of your Personal Data.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that Service Providers do not use your Personal Data for any other purpose and that they comply with relevant data protection laws and regulations.
- We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Handlesite.com is not directed at children under 13 and does not knowingly collect any personal information from children under 13. If you believe that we have collected personal information from a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected]
- By email: [email protected]